Your Jaws On The Water ticket includes:
- a shark approved float
- a glow necklace
- shark-bite body art
- hilarious photo ops
- fin-tastic music
- Exclusive access to our vendors
Gates open at 6:00 p.m. Movie starts at 8:00 p.m. as the sun is setting and will end around 10:00 p.m. The event will conclude 30 minutes after the movie is FIN-ished 😉
5 Via De Luna Drive
Pensacola Beach, FL 32561
$35 per person + eventbrite fee
(Tickets are limited due to the size of the venue. Get ‘em now before they sell out!)
No unaccompanied minors age 17 and under. Due to the graphic nature of the movie, children 12 and under are discouraged from attending. If they do attend, All children ages 7 to 12 are required to wear a life jacket (not provided) while in the water. For water safety, please do not bring children age 6 and under.
Jelly’s Eatery will be selling food from a special event menu and will be closed to the public. Jaws On The Water event is open to ticket holders only.
Multiple outdoor bars will sell beverages throughout the venue at Jelly’s Eatery. Photo ID required, must be 21 to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Please do not bring your own floats. A float is included in your ticket price and will be provided to you.
- Please leave all personal items in your vehicle. We suggest purchasing a waterproof case/wallet to store money, phones and keys while you’re in the water. Jelly’s Eatery and Dixon School of Arts and Sciences are not responsible for any items lost or stolen during the event.
- There will be no beach view access, you will have to be in the water to view the screen.
- Please do not bring your own chairs.
- The water viewing area is about 3 feet deep.
- Shark costumes are encouraged. There will be a shark fashion show at 7:00 p.m. for those who dress up, and actual sharks. (Kidding, kidding.) One (1) winner from each night will receive a $50 gift certificate to Jelly’s Eatery.
- All participants will have to sign a liability waiver at check-in.
- No pets allowed.
- Tickets are only good for one night of the two-night event. Please select your date carefully, as the tickets are date specific.
- Bring a life jacket if you are not a strong swimmer. Your float is not a life saving device. No lifeguard will be present, so swim at your own risk.
Event will occur rain or shine. In the event of a serious storm that forces event cancellation, options will be given to attend a rescheduled night.
So long as event occurs, all ticket sales are FINAL; no refunds will be given. If you need to transfer your ticket to another party, however, that can be arranged.
What You CAN Bring:
– Debit/Credit Cards/Cash
– Bathing Suits
– Shark Repellent Spray
– Waterproof Bag
– Life Jacket (optional for ages 13 and up, must bring your own for ages 7-12)
What You CAN’T Bring:
– Outside Food and Drinks
– Your Own Floats
– Your Own Chairs
– Children Age 6 and Under